Struggling To Get Recruited To Play College Lacrosse?
Take the Guesswork Out of the Overly Complicated Process, and Let 4 Former College Coaches Tell You the Exact Steps Required to Get Yourself Recruited!
Many High School Players Miss Out On Playing College Lacrosse Simply By Not Knowing The Steps To Take
Learn the step-by-step roadmap to play lacrosse in collegeGET THE LACROSSE RECRUITMENT ROADMAP
THERE IS HOPE
You Can Play Lacrosse At Your Dream School
Learn the formula to playing in college:
- Discover the #1 thing that ever college coach looks at first before anything else.
Understand how to get exposure from college coaches if you don't live in a traditional lacrosse hot bed.
- Learn what camps and tournaments to attend during the summer and fall.
- Get the script to communicate with college coaches to ensure that you get answers to your burning questions.
- Receive the entire timeline when each step needs to be complete to ensure a seamless process
- Learn how to navigate the process if you're a Late-Bloomer.
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
In the Lacrosse Recruitment Roadmap, you’ll learn how to finally take control of your college lacrosse recruitment process.DIVE IN NOW
In The Next 6 Months, You Could…
- Be committed to play in college
- Have the stress of the recruitment process be over
- Be focusing all your energy on school work and becoming a better lacrosse player
The right moves can make all the difference. We’ll cover it all in the Lacrosse Recruitment Roadmap.
The Lacrosse Recruitment Roadmap
Are You Ready To Take Control of Your College Lacrosse Recruiting?
This roadmap will teach you everything you need to know to clear the confusion and take the right steps to get you on a college lacrosse team. You’ll learn how to:
- Effectively communicate with college coaches to find out if you're on their radar
- Select the right summer events to attend to get the most exposure
- Understand the different roles that your high school and club team play in the process.
With a simple shift in your mindset and some smart practices, you can fast track the college lacrosse recruiting process.
This Roadmap Is For You If...
- Want to play college lacrosse
- You aren't sure on the college lacrosse recruiting process
- You're afraid you won't get noticed
- You're unsure of what camps and showcases to attend
- You're not communicating effectively with college coaches
I'm Brian Leyland
The Roadmap was instrumental in keeping me organized with my communications with college coaches. With multiple D1, D2 and D3 schools interested in my lacrosse ability I am committed to play for Coach Warne at Georgetown University and looking forward to playing for the Hoyas!
"The Recruitment Roadmap has been a great resource for our family to gain insight about the lacrosse recruiting process. The Roadmap and other materials from Coach Miller have provided helpful insight to our son, which has helped him to assess which schools are a good fit for him as a student-athlete and how to engage the recruiting process in a productive way. "
- Kevin T (Lax Dad)
"The Lacrosse Recruitment Roadmap will give you all the key information that you need to chart your sons college lacrosse recruiting path. Whether it is D-1, D-2, or D-3, this in-depth roadmap will give you step by step directions on everything surrounding lacrosse recruiting from start to finish. It goes as far as proper emails to coaches and what to say and not to say when you talk to them.."
- Tom M (Lax Dad)
"The Recruitment Roadmap allows you to hear first hand from college coaches at all levels on what they look for in a player, which was huge for us. While this is not a guarantee you will get recruited, it takes a lot of the guessing and uncertainty out of the equation. More importantly, it can save you time and a LOT of money. I would highly recommend this to anybody in pursuit of their son's goal of playing college lacrosse, especially if you do not live in a lacrosse hotbed. My son is committed to Denison and I strongly believe that this roadmap had a lot to do with it..."
- Jack T (Lax Dad)
How The Recruitment Roadmap Works...
We went out and got 3 college coaches to break down how the recruiting process works at the Division 1, Division 2 and Division 3 levels. Then we broke the discussions down into the following 10 modules.
Matt Kerwick - D1
Matt Kerwick has been the head coach at three Division 1 schools - Cornell, Jacksonville, and Hobart. He's our Division 1 recruiting expert.
Scott Urick - DII
Scott Urick is currently the head lacrosse coach at Georgetown Prep in Rockville, Md. Before that, Coach Urick started the program at University of the District of Columbia. He's our Division II recruiting expert.
Jim Berkman - DIII
Coach Berkman has won 13 national championships at Salisbury University. He's been the head coach at Salisbury since 1989. He's our Division III recruiting expert.
Academics & Admissions
The first thing college coaches will ask for are your grades. Learn actionable steps you can take to increase your chances of meeting the admissions requirements. You'll learn:
- How the admissions process works for both the players and the parents
- How to deliver your academic information to coaches
- The correct balance of a hard academic transcript without suffering from burn out
You’ll finish this module with a complete picture of what college coaches are looking for with your academics.
How Do I Get Exposure If I Live In a Non-Traditional Area
So many players and parents fear that if they don't live in Baltimore or New York, they'll never get noticed. In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- How to organize your schedule to get exposure from college coaches
- How to find out where college coaches are going to be
- How prospect days work and what they can guarantee you
You’ll finish this module with more confidence that you'll be going to the right places.
What Camps and Prospect Days Should You Attend?
The secret to getting exposure is to go to the right events and not to get burnt out. In this lesson, you’ll learn:
- How prospect days and camps are different
- How coaches divide their time between the many recruiting tournaments
- The best strategies for balancing both camps and prospect days
You’ll finish this module with your "exposure travel plan" for the next 6 to 12 months.
The Intricacies Of Communicating With Coaches
For many players, initiating communication with college coaches can be very intimidating. In this module, you’ll learn:
- The best way to initiate contact with college coaches
- How to streamline the process so you don't waste time during the communication exchange
- The complete list of items that every college coach needs to see
You’ll finish this module with a communication plan to talk to coaches on your list.
Don't Waste Coaches' Time... Send that What They Needed
Every college coach wants to see the same list of items before serious discussions can take place. In this module, you’ll learn:
- How to structure your initial email to college coaches that it includes all the pertinent information
- What the top items college coaches are going to want to see first
- How to avoid annoying college coaches with unnecessary information
You’ll finish this module with the template to send to any college lacrosse coach.
Should You Use A Recruiting Service
Whether it's a recruiting service or and extension of your club team, they'll always be opportunities to spend money to help make the process easier. In this module, you’ll learn:
- The process that all players go through whether they use a recruiting service or not
- How to take control over the process so that you can save money
- The exact list of items that every college coach wants to see
You’ll finish this module with more confidence that you can take control over the college recruiting process.
Should You Focus Only On Lax? Or Play Other Sports?
Every college lacrosse coach likes to compete. Continued exposure to competition makes you a better athlete. In this module, you’ll learn:
- How every coach inside the Recruitment Roadmap evaluates the total package of an athlete
- How you can find more ways to gain a competitive edge
- The pitfalls of some athletes who become too concentrated on a single sport
You’ll finish this module with a clear sense of how most coaches view multi-sport athletes.
Going On Unofficial Visits, Quiet Periods, and Dead Periods
It's important to understand the NCAA schedule when you set up your "lacrosse exposure" travel schedule. In this module, you’ll learn:
- The difference between unofficial and official visits
- What it means when there's a quiet or dead period
- The best times to visit schools so that you can ensure an in-person meeting with the lacrosse coach
You’ll finish this module with a better sense of how the rules work and how that can impact your travel plans.
How Commitments Work - Verbal, Full, and National Letter of Intent
There are different types of commitments once you settle on a specific school. In this module, you’ll learn:
- The difference between verbal and signed commitments
- The process and potential impacts of backing out of a verbal commitment
- How the National Letter of Intent works
You’ll finish this module with a better sense of what the different types of commitments mean.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
It's important to always remember that schools cost money. In this course, you’ll learn:
- How scholarships and financial aid work across the different divisions and club lacrosse
- How the coaches inside the Recruitment Roadmap manage their respective money (or admissions spots)
- The best approach to maximize your financial situation with a potential acceptance to your school of choice
You’ll finish this module with a clear understanding of how the financial process works, and more importantly, how it differs for Division III.
GET STARTED TODAY!
The Lacrosse Recruitment Roadmap
365-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with the Lacrosse Recruitment Roadmap, just email Coach Miller for a full refund. No questions asked.