Most Of The Best Players In Lacrosse Have The Ability Use Either Hand. Transform Your Off-Hand From A Weakness To A Strength!
Off-Hand Ninja walks you the through a lacrosse stick skills program to give you ultimate confidence in your off-hand!
Unlock Play Making Ability With Your Newly Discovered Trust In Your Off-Hand.
Learn the step-by-step process to develop your off-hand into a strength of your game.GET OFF-HAND NINJA!
YOU HAVE OPTIONS
Developing Your Stick Skills To An Elite Level Is Absolutely Achievable For Any Motivated Lacrosse Player!
Discover the opportunities to play better lacrosse with a better weak hand.
- Discover the roadmap to ensure you have maximum confidence in you Off-Hand.
Understand how to hold the stick correctly to simply the catching and throwing process.
- Learn how to excel beyond the average lacrosse players by handling awkward passes with your weak hand.
- Discover how to shoot the ball faster with your Off-Hand (this applies to attackmen, midfielders, and defensemen).
- Increase your play-making ability by having the confidence to put the stick in your Off-Hand for extended periods of time
Yes, It Really Is Possible!
In Off-Hand Ninja, you’ll learn how to develop your Off-Hand to an elite level.DIVE IN NOW
Discover How It Feels To Have Confidence In Your Off-Hand...
- Your coaches will have trouble identifying what your strong hand is.
- You'll eliminate all fear you once had of using your weak hand.
- You'll get more playing time simply by possessing excellent stick skills.
The right practice routine can make all the difference. Coach Kimmel will demonstrate it all.
Are You Ready To Take Control of Your Off-Hand Play?
Off-Hand Ninja will show you the step-by-step process to develop your Off-Hand. You'll learn a practice routine that can be done in 15 minutes.
- The routine is perfect to get you warmed up before any practice or game
- Focusing solely on your Off-Hand allows confidence to follow
- Many coaches expect their players stick skills to be developed beforehand. This routine will get you properly prepared.
With smart practices sessions, you'll discover the simplicity and ease to dramatically improve your weak hand.
Off-Hand Ninja Is For You If...
- You're a motivated lacrosse player with the desire to improve your weak hand.
- You're looking to get more playing time.
- You lack confidence in you weak hand.
- You fail to make plays because you fear the result of putting the stick in your weak hand.
- You shy away from plays because you sense it will require you to put your stick in off-hand.
I'm James Matan
I got Off-Hand Ninja in high school at Gonzaga. I'm currently playing at North Carolina. Off-Hand Ninja really gave me a boost in confidence with my left hand. Before I started the program, I would only go right. This made me predicable... pretty much the worst thing in lacrosse.
I still do the practice routines to this day. By far it gave me the confidence needed to go left. Now it's pretty hard for defenders to predict how I'll get to the cage.
"My kid currently plays Division I lacrosse for High Point. I bought several programs from BTB Lax, including Off-Hand Ninja. Off-Hand Ninja was great because it's so specific. No fuss... just do this and you're pretty much guaranteed to improve your Off-Hand. I'll tell ya, having impecable stick skills is really important if you're looking to play high level lacrosse!"
- Tom Mudlaff (Lax Dad)
"I'm currently the head lacrosse coach at Georgetown Prep in Rockville, MD. Before that I coached in college for a long time. And even before that I played professionally and was an All-American at Georgetown.
So I've been around the game for a long time. As I player, I was a hard core lefty. I really do wish I developed my Off-Hand more.
These days in the Prep program, I coach my guys to develop their weak hand constantly. It's pretty simple as I put them through one Off-Hand Ninja.
If you do it, it reallly does work!
- Scott Urick (Former Division I Player at Georgetown and Professional player)
"I play defense at Gonzaga and have a strong right hand. Going into high school I literally could not throw a pass with my left hand. It was pathetic. My high school coach told me I would never make varsity if I didn't fix it. I started Off-Hand Ninja. I bought a copy and literally started that day. Ever since, my Off-Hand has dramatically improved.
I'm going into my junior year and definitely want to play college lacrosse."
- Gaetano Cicotello
What's Included In Off-Hand Ninja...
15 DrillsTo Hammer Your Off-Hand
The key is to feel comfortable going to your Off-Hand. You'll learn:
- How to position your hands, shoulders, and hips to snap the ball
- How to generate more velocity with your Off-Handed shot
- A small adjustment to your hand placement that allows everything to fall into place
Master the sequence and start searching for more ways to go to your Off-Hand!
We've had hundreds of incredible players go through Off-Hand Ninja...
We've also have close relationships with TONS of college and high school coaches...
So we sent out and email asking, "What's the single best tip or piece of advice for improving your Off-Hand? If you could share ONE piece of advice with a friend, this would be it..."
We got TONS of responses. We went through every one of them, and lifted the top 15. Why 15? Because it's the same number of drills inside Off-Hand Ninja. And you're gonna get one emailed to ya everyday for 15 days.
This stuff is GOLD!
Off-Hand Ninja Training Guide
You'll get a complete list of every exercise to be completed with your Off-Hand.
- Perform this 15 minutes routine at least 5 days per week
- Put in the time to improve your Off-Hand and become and Off-Hand Ninja!
GET STARTED TODAY!
365-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with Off-Hand Ninja, just email Coach Miller for a full refund. No questions asked.