Ensure Maximum Confidence with your Off-Hand
There should be NO FEAR of using your Off-hand. Having the perfect coaching routine will get you there.
Off-Hand Ninja is by far the best routine to show you the correct approach.
We went out and got a former college All-American and Major League Lacrosse star to walk you through it all. Just follow what we show you and you’ll be golden!
How to Position Your Hands, Shoulders, and Hips
This is KEY so you don’t get too cramped when trying to throw and catch with your Off-Hand.
Hand positioning is a BIG deal, so you want to make sure it’s all correct. Just a minor adjustment can make things feel SOO much better.
All of these little details will be covered in Off-Hand Ninja. The program is only 15 minutes long, and you’ll get TONS out of it. Give it a shot for free right now!
How to Generate More VELOCITY with your Off-Hand Shot
Just think how awesome it’s gonna be when you can shoot just as hard with your Off-Hand as you do with your Strong Hand…
This isn’t some fairy tale either… It can be accomplished if you follow the instruction we show you.
Off-Hand Ninja has 15 separate drills for you to follow step-by-step.
It focuses on pure stick skills first, then dives into shooting with your Off-hand. And this is important whether you play attack, middie, or defense. So get after it right away just by clicking the button below!
This is What You’ll Get with Off-hand Ninja…
- Step-by-Step instructions on how to ensure you have maximum confidence with your Off-Hand.
- A hidden tip on how to get the “feel” with holding the stick in your Off-Hand.
- How to develop the coordination needed to catch balls with your Off-Hand
- The secret to position your hands, shoulders, and hips so that you don’t get too cramped when trying to throw and catch with your Off-hand.
- How to handle those awkward passes that tons of players often whiff on.
- How to generate more velocity with your Off-Handed shot.
- How to salivate when faced with the proposition of taking a shot on the run with your Off-Hand…